Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You can choose format for the next season

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WWL|DarkOnN

Admin

You can choose format for the next season News10
Hello everyone, sorry to keep you waiting but I had a lot of work these days. I am now here to continue the final with you ! We will start match for third place and match for first place at the next week.
I think I will open the second season soon after the end of the first season ! But i don't know with what format... So I need your help ! I created a vote to determine the format of next season. For those who do not know the new WC3L format, I prepared a small Battle Report for this format.

New WC3L format

You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 FoCuS 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 LawLiet
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 FoCuS 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 Ryuk
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 eMaL 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 LawLiet
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 eMaL 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 Ryuk
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 eMaL & You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 FoCuS 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 Ryuk & You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 LawLiet

or

You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 FoCuS 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 Shot
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 TaeYeoN 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 LawLiet
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 eMaL 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 LawLiet
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 eMaL 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 Ryuk
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Human_10 Lucky & You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 eMaL 0:0 You can choose format for the next season UA You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 PraDo & You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 LawLiet

--> One player can play 1 or 2 solo games + AT
--> You need minimum 2 players & maximum 6
--> ALL games must be played in bo3
nEL modified format

You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 FoCuS 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 LawLiet
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 TaeYeoN 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 Ryuk
You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 eMaL 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 Shot
Ace Match: You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Orc_10 FoCuS 0:0 You can choose format for the next season KR You can choose format for the next season Elf_10 LawLiet

--> One player can play 1 only solo game + Ace Match
--> You need minimum 3 players & maximum 4
--> ALL games must be played in bo2 except the Ace Match who must be played in bo1

The solo league consist to take 16 or 32 players (with qualifications if needed) and creating groups (classic or GSL groups format). And the winners meet in final bracket !
Last week from this first season will begin in few days, until that you can vote for second season format ! And i will soon show you awards from first season !!! Then stay tuned for see that.

GL & HF to everyone

https://wwleague.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum